Do you wonder if you will make it through another day of constant anxiety?
Are you waiting to see if your symptoms will flare up? Do you feel like life has passed you by? Are you feeling trapped in your body and feel your hope slipping away? Do you feel like all your dreams have been put on hold? Are you struggling with thoughts that say you are more of a burden than a blessing?
If so, HUGS, the How to Move from Surviving to Thriving with Chronic Illness course is for you.
In the How to Move from Surviving to Thriving with Chronic Illness course, you will gain:
- Validation and tangible tools to enable you to learn how to maximize the energy you do have.
- Insight into 4 choices that can propel you forward with hope and fulfillment.
- A growing sense of freedom as you begin to implement the choices.
When you purchase this course, you’ll receive:
- Lifetime access to the three teaching video links. ($250 RSV)
- A PDF study guide that will help you process the information and discern what steps you can take. ($30 RSV)
- Invitation to the Frequent Freedom Flyers private Facebook group a safe and encouraging place filled with content to help you grow in living out your freedom in every area of life. (Priceless)
- Bonus: 3 Myths Trapping You, a short teaching video link that exposes three myths that affect our mindsets and the truths that free us and correct our mindsets so we can move forward in experiencing daily freedom.
The value for all the above is over $275!
The price the Surviving to Thriving with Chronic Illness course is available for today is $59!
*upgrades to include personal coaching with Andrea Fehr are available when placing your order.
Do you know I also have a book?
One time Payment
One Time Payment
3 Monthly Payments
“Andrea’s heart and concern for the best lives for her clients is her strongest motivation…She is enthusiastic and fun and her vibrant way of leading is dynamic and original as the clients she works with… Highly recommend any course or work with Andrea!”
Kimberly Talmey, coach and founder of Kimberly Talmey Coaching